Official Call For Artists for River Of Art
For more information about the River Of Art, click here.
Life Is Art is now accepting applications for exhibiting at the River of Art program throughout 2014. All forms and styles of art are considered, visual, music, performance, fashiona and design.
River Of Art is an ongoing series of art showcases in venues all over Miami and South Florida. Each exhibit features South Florida artists in an exciting and unique atmosphere. These will take place approximately monthly. Three to five artists will be included in each show. These are juried shows. Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis, but the sooner you apply, the sooner you can participate!
* Location: Venues around South Florida
* Date: 2nd to last Tuesday each month (usually)
* Time: 6:30-9:30pm
* Entry donation: $10 with RSVP. ($20 without RSVP.)
* Includes complimentary drinks and other specials.
* Open to artists living and working in the following counties: Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe.
* There is NO application fee.
* There is NO hanging fee.
* There is NO sales fee.
* Number of Artists: 3-5
* Number of Pieces per Artist: 3-5
* Each artist may submit up to 5 pieces for consideration.
* Fill out the form below completely to apply.
* Artists must arrive at least 60 minutes prior to opening on the day of show to set up their work.
* Art will be displayed on easels or other free-standing displays.
* Life Is Art will supply easels and lights.
* Artists will handle their own setup. Life Is Art will direct where each artist sets up.
* Art must arrive at the venue ready for installation.
* Artists handle their own sales transactions.
* Art must be collected directly after the show.
* Artists must be present during the show hours.
* Each artist will be provided with a personal RSVP code.
* For each person who RSVPs and pays with that code, the artist receives a $5 commission.
* Life Is Art will provide promotional materials, including e-flyers and physical flyers.
* Artists are not required to sell any minimum of tickets.
* This is just a little bonus that Life Is Art provides to help out our artists!
To apply, fill out the form below completely.
PLEASE BE PATIENT: We only have a limited number of spots each month, but we will keep your information on file. It may take a few months to get to everyone.
THE FINE PRINT
By agreeing to set up at Life Is Art, the above agrees to protect, keep and save Life Is Art and the host venue, and all their officers and staff, forever harmless from any damage, loss, cost, liability, or expense that arises from their being at this event. This agreement covers full setup, run of the event, and takedown. By signing above, you indicate your approval of all information contained.
Life Is Art reserves the right to refuse entrance or participation as allowed by law.
* I have read and understood and agree to all of the above.
* I release Life Is Art, host venue, and promotional partners to use my name, image, and company information in the promotion of the event.
* By typing my name above, I certify that this signifies a signature of agreement.